Masters Essay, Toronto’s premier academic essay writing service, is currently seeking part-time/casual Quality Control Officers/ Editors. Masters Essay consists of a strong group of more than 100 research writers and editors globally, consisting of highly qualified professionals, many of them holders of Masters or PhD degrees from diverse specializations. Our aim is to support our clients with outstanding quality work while we bring about improvements in their academic knowledge and expertise.
The successful candidates will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work from home in this remote position.
The Quality Control Officer’s main responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the written work submitted by our team of academic writers and making
- corrections to spelling, formatting, sentence structure, punctuation, vocabulary,
- referencing, citations, and all other features of academic writing
- Confirming that all written work conforms to the standards and specifications outlined by
- our clients
- Ensuring that written work is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
- As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential.
- The ideal candidates will also have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights
- and weekends.
- This is a position with widely varying volumes of work (e.g., summers tend to be slower, while
- late fall and spring tend to be busy), and applicants should be aware of this when applying.
- Additional qualifications include:
- Native proficiency in English
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking
- Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is
- Previous editing and/or proofreading experience is preferred (but not required)
We invite all interested candidates to submit a tailored cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.