I received this writing job posting from Lily at Shenzhen Yingke Technology Co., Ltd.
They’re looking for writers to create fictional interactive stories.
We are a game company, engaging in an interactive story game named Scripts: untold Secrets later. If you want to know more about it, you can download the app in the Apple Store or Google Play. So far, we have produced a lot of excellent interactive stories in-game which is a great platform for writers and readers who enjoy interactive stories. We are looking for writers working with a team of editors and illustrators to develop fictional interactive stories. If you are interested, come and join us.
1. Experience: Based on writing stories/fictions in Amazon or other story platforms.
2. Stylistic: Mainly accept LGBTQ+ themes. Other romantic, horror, adventure, werewolf vampire themes are okay. But love story should be the focus.
3. Style: Creative and original; intense plot; dramatic conflict, and eye-catching from the beginning.
4. Word count: 30k-50k words/1book, 2k-3k words/1 chapter, a total of 15 to 30 chapters
5. Options: At least 15 sets choices per chapter, at least 3 sets paid choices; every set with paid choice requires 3 options.
6. Format: screenplay, mainly dialogue, supplemented by narration, avoid large narrations.
7. Required Language: English
We can provide:
1. We provide competitive prices. Rate range: 10USD to 50USD for one thousand words based on the quality of writing.
2. It’s a part-time job. You don’t have to work in the office.
3. Your story will become an amazing interactive story in-game.
You can apply through their linked in page or via email:
fiction writing jobs, jobs for fiction writers, story writing jobs, get paid to write, freelance writing jobs, online writing jobs, remote writing jobs, amwriting, fiction, work from home writing jobs, write from home, write from anywhere